Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Representative Will Precede

The prophecy in Malachi 3:1 Behold, I send my messenger to prepare the way before me! With a sudden the Lord whom you seek will come to his temple! Angel of the Agreement that youwant it, in fact, he is come, saith the LORD of hosts.


Fulfillment in Luke 7:24 After John's messengers had gone, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: "What went ye out into the wilderness? Seeing reed shaken to let more wind?
7:25 Or what did you go? Seeing people dressed in fine? The man who dressed and living in luxury, his place in the royal palace.
7:26 But what did you go? Seeing the prophet? Yes, I say unto you, even more than a prophet.
7:27 is the one about whom it is written: Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

2 comments:

  1. karena ini berisi kisah yang berada dalam alkitab. Sehingga saya sesuaikan kisah percerita Pak/ibu.
    hehehe.....
    Kunjung terus ya?
    Thanks.
    GBU

    ReplyDelete